activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <>
Subject Re: Too much "subscription MBeans" => OOM.
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:56:48 GMT

No. I don't understand.

I'm not sure of the current configuration, but it's strange

2 groups of developers. One network of broker where each component has a
transport and a network connector with the same multicast group

On components developed by the first group of developers :
2341 ObjectNames (I think it's OK when I count my consumers, queues, topics,
advisory queues ...)
146 MBeanServerNotifications

On components developed by the second group of developers :
72049 Object Names.
127956 MBeanServerNotification
I think the most of ObjectNames are the subscription MBeans.