activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Too much "subscription MBeans" => OOM.
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:40:20 GMT

Hi !

My components are in a full network of brokers situation. On some of them, I
have an "OutOfMemory" Error. When I look into the JMAP dump, I see that a
lot of "MBeanServerNotification" objects are created (more than 50MB of JMX
ActiveMQ objects !). A lot of them are "Subscription" MBeans.

Can someone explain me what is exactly a "subscription MBean". Is it
associated to a session, to a consumer, to a client part of an exchange ???

Thank you in advance.
Eric-AWL