activemq-users mailing list archives

From ActiveUser <cutebear...@hotmail.com>
Subject AMQ hangs on FIN_WAIT
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:03:20 GMT

Hi,

We have run into cases in which some clients hang and we have restart the
AMQ broker.

I took a look at the 2 users of (2) (identified by their IP) and their
connection had a FIN_WAIT state on the netstat command, these 2 clients are
hanging

It seems there was a brief network outage and caused the 2 users to broke
connection with JMS Server causing the FIN_WAIT status on their connection.
This in turn somehow hold up the JMS Server from serving the other clients.

Is this a known problem? Any fix/workaround for this?