activemq-users mailing list archives

From Etherealmachine <james.l.pet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non-Blocking Producer Flow Control
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:13:58 GMT

That looks like it would work, it should probably be linked to from the
Producer Flow control page. One problem - this is for a temporary response
queue, is it possible to specify policies for temporary queues/topics? This
is especially important if there is an attempted DOS - the client must not
be able to modify the eviction policy.