activemq-users mailing list archives

From asarang <asar...@gmail.com>
Subject linking activeMQ with visual studio 2009
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:48:56 GMT

Sorry if this has already been ansewered but i can not seem to find the
answer.

I have downloaded and built the activemq-cpp-library-3.1.0 but there is no
lib file created for me to link to the project.

how do i create this file and link it to my project?

any help appreciated.

Thanks
Abu

error recieved
1>Linking...
1>FileTransfer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
static void __cdecl activemq::library::ActiveMQCPP::initializeLibrary(void)"
(?initializeLibrary@ActiveMQCPP@library@activemq@@SAXXZ) referenced in
function "public: int __thiscall FileTransfer::run(void)"
(?run@FileTransfer@@QAEHXZ)
1>C:\Workdir\Branches\networking-live\telemetry\Debug\SpikeControl.exe :
fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

code causing error
	activemq::library::ActiveMQCPP::initializeLibrary();