activemq-users mailing list archives

From opernas <oper...@indra.es>
Subject ActiveMQ-CPP: CmsTempalte.cpp codification error before __attriute__ line 18
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:28:55 GMT

Hi all, Im trying to compile activemq-cpp in a so old machine and probably i
need some library, but  I cant find it. Configure runs well, but makes
firstly gives me that -Wstricts=2 unrecognized argument... if i comment this
option in configure and runs configure and make I get:

In file included from activemq/cmsutil/CmsTemplate.cpp:18:
activemq/cmsutil/CmsTemplate.h:114: error error decoding before
`__attribute__`
                                              .h 118 erro missing ';' before
right brace

any idea?