activemq-users mailing list archives

From BasilBibi <basilb...@hotmail.com>
Subject How do I bridge a single topic from one broker to another?
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:46:02 GMT

I have an activeMQ broker that is used to distribute production data.

I'd like to make this production data available to our UAT enviroments as
well so that
we can test on real, production price data.

Production and UAT enviroments are obviously completely separate so how can
I defince a production topic so that it's messages get put on to a UAT
topic. The flow
should be one way for safety.

Obviously I can write a simple consumer that subscribes to the prd topic and
then
publishes to the UAT topic but I'd like to see if activeMQ already supports
this use case.

Regards and thanks