activemq-users mailing list archives

From krishna81m <>
Subject Java - C openwire communication using ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 05:19:33 GMT

I could get a Java <-> JMS <-> Java queue example ready in a couple of hours.

How would I go about deploying the Java <-> JMS <-> C using openwire-c,
where the C client is both consumer and producer? I do not see any better
examples available here, regarding the configuration.

There is one example at
which discusses sending a message. Are there better examples, to say even
receive messages and act as Message Listeners.

Could some one point me to better examples besides the one above?