activemq-users mailing list archives

From shalomk <sha...@tikalk.com>
Subject Re: LoggingBrokerPlugin and DLQ
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:41:17 GMT

Thanks.
so actually there is no way for me to use the DLQ with authorization plugin.
we must have authorization on queues, and we need the DLQ.
I tried to run the same configuration with 5.2 but it looks that nothing
happens in 5.2, expired messages are not removed from the queue and thus
don't move to the DLQ.
I tried the sharedDeadLetterStrategy and individualDeadLetterStrategy but
nothing works. my activemq.xml attached.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27594747/activemqq.xml activemqq.xml
any idea on workaround? or should we just wait for a fix , or try to fix it
our selves?