activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject "Client already connected" in a network of broker and a direct connection
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 09:18:24 GMT

Hi

In some 5.2 ActiveMQ versions (not the latest), can we have a "client
already connected" error in the situation that I describe below :

-2 process A,B with their own embedded broker.
-process A directly connected to the embedded broker of process B.
-the 2 embedded brokers in a duplex network of broker configuration.

(Is the clientId is the same for process A, and for the embedded broker of
process A ?)

Thank you for your answer.
Eric-AWL