activemq-users mailing list archives

From yaog <yairo...@gmail.com>
Subject how to define DLQ for topics using Spring?
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:51:25 GMT

Hi,

I changed the activemq.xml file and added:

   <deadLetterStrategy>
         <individualDeadLetterStrategy queuePrefix="DLQ."
useQueueForQueueMessages="true" />
   </deadLetterStrategy>

I have a spring file that defines a durable consumer.

1. In the AMQ admin I do not see the DLQ created. I thought it should appear
as I deliberately cause an exception to be thrown from my listener.
2. The durable listeners do not get any messages. Only non durable
listeners.
3. The durable listener is not present in the AMQ Admin.

Plaese advise how do I work with DLQ in a Topic env. Does this mandate
durable listeners?