activemq-users mailing list archives

From bhomass <bhoma...@cox.net>
Subject why is sample app connecting to standalone broker?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 06:12:18 GMT

I am running the demo webapp in the download without any modification, and it
apparently is connecting to the standalone broker which I started using the
activemq.bat file.

I don't understand why this should be, since the web.xml has a
    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.activemq.brokerURL</param-name>
        <param-value>vm://localhost</param-value>
        <description>The URL of the Message Broker to connect
to</description>
    </context-param>

which should mean it will only connect to an embedded broker.

any one knows how this works?