activemq-users mailing list archives

From colincrist <colincr...@hermesjms.com>
Subject Re: Session.setMessageListener not working in 5.3.2
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:58:39 GMT

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the workaround but this only works with synchronous consumers -
when I use the same topic (obtained from JNDI in reality - unlike the code I
shared) with an async consumer I get:

javax.jms.JMSException: Illegal prefetch size of zero. This setting is not
supported for asynchronous consumers please set a value of at least 1
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.setMessageListener(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:377)

This means I would need to have different topics in JNDI for different
styles of consumer. Ugly.

The root cause is clearly a bug that needs fixing - is there a way to raise
it somewhere?

Colin.