activemq-users mailing list archives

From bhomass <bhoma...@cox.net>
Subject trouble setting up webconsole on tomcat
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 20:18:53 GMT

I am using a standalone broker which runs fine off the bin distribution (on
windows).

I followed the instructions on http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html.
the only part I don't know what to do with are the lines

# java:comp/env/jms/connectionFactory: JMS-ConnectionFactory (Type
javax.jms.ConnectionFactory)
# java:comp/env/jmx/url: URL of the brokers JMX (Type java.lang.String)

under Configuring jdni. where do I make use of these jndi resource names? in
one of the xml config files or what?

I expanded the war file and created an eclipse project out of it. the
activemq-all.jar is in the lib folder. and added in the system property
settings.

when I start the server, I get a
nullpointerexception from
org.aspectj.weaver.ResolvedType.lookupResolvedMember

and when I pull up the webpage I get

Error reading 'brokerName' on type
org.apache.activemq.web.RemoteJMXBrokerFacade

anyone recognizes these errors?