activemq-users mailing list archives

From samp <...@brightcove.com>
Subject Re: response never delivered using JMSCorrelationId
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:27:10 GMT

I've also tried a few other things I'll mention. I saw this error:

[2010-02-05 07:14:40 -0500] [DEBUG]
org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridge - Broker Ignoring sub
ConsumerInfo {...} already subscribed to matching destination

So I added "conduitSubscriptions="false"". The error change to this:

[2010-02-04 17:24:41 -0500] [DEBUG]
org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridge - Broker Ignoring
Subscription ConsumerInfo {...} restricted to 1 network hops only

So I added "networkTTL=3". Finally, I started getting this:

[2010-02-05 07:14:40 -0500] [DEBUG]
org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridge - Broker Ignoring sub
ConsumerInfo {...} already routed through this broker once

I can't seem to get past that one. (But I'm not sure that's relevant to the
behavior I'm seeing.)

thanks
sam