activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to have 1 MessageListener POJO handle multiple queues?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 17:19:32 GMT

Can you have two instances of the same POJO? If so, create two separate
threads with their own sessions to the appropriate destination and give each
thread an instance of the POJO.

What about spawning multiple threads, each having their own Session,
instance of the message listener POJO, and pointed to a particular
destination?

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com