activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ v1.2.0 Released
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:10:28 GMT
On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 11:04 -0800, magellings wrote:
> Tim can you include the .xml intellisense files with the binaries?  These
> provide good user experience when developing against the referenced NMS
> framework classes.
>
> Right click project > Properties > Build > check "XML documentation file".
>
> Then when you include the xml file in the same folder as the dll you can see
> all the xml comments done on the NMS classes.
>
> -Thanks

They only way this would get included was if there was some automated
way to generate them from nant as I don't use Visual Studio to build or
test the project, everything is done via command line so it can be done
via automation.

If you have some way to do this that we could include into the nant
scripts and packaging script we'd welcome the patch.

Regards

--
Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/