activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change the JDBC store mode to Kaha store mode ?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:47:15 GMT
There currently isn't any tools to help you migrate between stores -
but something we do intend to do (at some point).
If you have only queue messages - start a new broker using KahaDB,
with a oneway network connection to the old broker, with a static
filter for all queues  - and it will drain all the messages from it,
and store them in KahaDB