activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: 50k + messages stuck in queue with all consumers blocking on receive
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:56:56 GMT
This sounds very much like the problem I was having a while ago - I was doing some stress testing,
and could get ActiveMQ to lock up fairly quickly.  IIRC, I was getting messages regarding
the much-dreaded producer flow control.

On a lark, I swapped and used OpenMQ to see what would happen and it just worked as expected,
making me fairly sure it wasn't my producer or client code.

Can you give that a shot and see what happens?

geir