activemq-users mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuring a topic in Spring with default ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 00:53:39 GMT
I think I need to add:
<bean id="requestTopic" class="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic">
<!-- wildcard -->
<constructor-arg value="STOCKS.*"/>
</bean>
<jms:inbound-gateway id="jmsIn" request-destination="requestTopic" request-channel="inChannel"/>
Now I can receive messages but only the first one. I can not get subsequent messages.

This is my service activator:

@ServiceActivator
public void upperCase(String input) {
System.out.println ("message received : " + input);
}

Anything I missed out ?rgds,
canal

________________________________
From: go canal <gocanal@yahoo.com>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 7:33:24 AM
Subject: Configuring a topic in Spring with default ActiveMQ

Hi,
I am running the default ActiveMQ 5.3.0. Wanted to configure a publish-subscribe-channel in
Spring. But I am not able to get any data, this is my Spring configuration, anything wrong
:

<integration:publish-subscribe-channel id="STOCKS.BEAS"/>
<integration:service-activator input-channel="STOCKS.BEAS" ref="gatewayBean"/>

appreciate your help,
canal