activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Patel, Ronak Avinash (US SSA)" <ronak.pa...@baesystems.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.3.0 startup scripts
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 05:18:04 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone gotten the ActiveMQ 5.3.0 startup scripts working? I can't seem to get the Tanuki
Wrapper to launch the JVM when the $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/bin/linux/linux-x86-64 is launched at boot
by Linux.

It keeps returning saying File Not Found....and of course doesn't tell me which file could
not be found.

I have manually edited the activemq script in $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/bin/linux/linux-x86-64 to export
a valid ACTIVEMQ_HOME and ACTIVEMQ_BASE..but that is not good enough to fix the problem.

I use this script to launch ActiveMQ from the command line, which runs fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ronak Patel