activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fred Moore <fred.moor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to minimize send() latency for persistent msgs in transacted sessions keeping JMSExceptions synchronuos?
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:15:35 GMT
Hi Gary,

thanks for your answer... a few more related questions (remember that we
only use persistent msgs in transacted sessions):

1\ You suggest  copyMsgOnSend=false as a way to alleviate some the effects
of performing sync send(): what is the QoS/functional price to pay when
copyMsgOnSend is turned off?

2\ What are the main parameters to tune to try to make transacted sync
send() "as *async as possible" (e.g. paying the sync price at commit() time
but not every single send())?

Cheers,
F.