activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fred Moore <fred.moor...@gmail.com>
Subject How to minimize send() latency for persistent msgs in transacted sessions keeping JMSExceptions synchronuos?
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:47:38 GMT
Hi folks,

we have a fast producer sending persistent messages in transaction and
committing them every X msgs or Y seconds, our requirements are:

1\ ability to minimize the send() latency (and overall performance)

2\ ability to detect any JMSExceptions at commit() time (or at send() time)
and catching them in the producer thread without resorting to using
ExceptionListeners()... this is to allow us to perform a timely detection
and management of <systemUsage> related JMSExceptions.

What is the "golden mix" of these queue connection factory attributes that
you recommend in this scenario:

* useAsyncSend
* alwaysSessionAsync
* alwaysSyncSend