activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tammer Salem <tammer.sa...@googlemail.com>
Subject NMS Stomp Transport Connection Error
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:59:09 GMT
Hello All,
I'm trying to connect to activemq on my local machine using a .netcf
stomp client on a pocket pc 2005 emulator. I'm sure connectivity is working
fine (I can get to the demo page from the emulator). The problem is when I
try to call:

IConnection connection = factory.CreateConnection();

This eventually ends in a TcpTransportFactory exception. When I've traced
it, I've seen that it errors in the ConnectSocket() method when trying to
create a new Socket.

My Debug output also shows:
A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException'
occurred in System.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException'
occurred in Apache.NMS.Stomp.dll
A first chance exception of type 'Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionException'
occurred in Apache.NMS.Stomp.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in
Apache.NMS.Stomp.dll
A first chance exception of type 'Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionException'
occurred in Apache.NMS.Stomp.dll

Does anyone have any idea why I would be getting this? (I have replicated
the problem on a completely different machine so I'm relatively certain that
the problem is not connectivity from the emulator).

regards,
Tammer