activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large BLOBs cause crash with IllegalArgumentException
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2010 19:35:37 GMT
There was a recent fix for large messages over FTP so you may need
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2548 Actually that is one we
should pull into 5.3.1 asap.

wonder if the jetty server has some sort of timeout that is causing the
connection to close, does debug logging help?

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com