activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to minimize send() latency for persistent msgs in transacted sessions keeping JMSExceptions synchronuos?
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:00:37 GMT
If you don't want to use an ExceptionListener then you need to have every
send synced with the broker, so you need alwaysSyncSend.
However, this will give the worst latency so you may want to have a pool of
producers on separate connections so that you can get some parallelism.

If you can live with using an ExceptionListener then the default (asyncSend
for messages in a transaction) will work fine.
Also set copuMsgOnSend=false to save some cycles on each send.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com