activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MessageTransformer and JMS Stream messages
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:40:31 GMT
my guess is that it is intentional as the whole message is not present at
any point. A stream is a type of producer that sends multiple bytes messages
till the stream is exhausted. I guess it could apply the transform to each
of the individual messages that make up the stream. Is that what you expect?
If so, it would be an easy changed to try out.