activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bottleneck problem when send non-persistent async message
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:11:19 GMT
Increase the memory given to the jvm and give 60% of that memory to your
queue through a memory limit. you are seeing producer flow control in action
when the memory limits are reached but for best thought put you should try
and keep all messages in memory.
see: http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html and
http://activemq.apache.org/my-producer-blocks.html