activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about configuring activemq for sending large messages
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:17:50 GMT
Something that may help to reduce the memory usage by the broker is a
prefetch of 1 for your consumer and lazyDispatch=true for your destination.
This should ensure that only one message is kept in memory by the broker at
a time.

What does jconsole say about your broker (w.r.t memory usage) when your
broker is hung?