activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq and sql server 2008
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:54:36 GMT
The problem is a missing resource file, from trunk the file that needs to be
in activemq-core.jar
is /activemq-core/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/microsoft_sql_server_jdbc_2_0_driver

This file corresponds to the database driver name and contains an
indirection to use the
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.TransactJDBCAdapter rather than the
default implementation. This was added from a contributed fix for
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2492 and will be in 5.3.1

As a work around you can create an instance
of org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.TransactJDBCAdapter and set it as
the adapter in your configured JDBCPersistenceAdapter adapter via the xml
configuration.