activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zero Prefetch Not Working in 5.3.0
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:14:18 GMT
can you open an issue for this, I just gave it a whirl (on trunk) and get
similar but non deterministic results. The second consumer got 6 and 7 on
two runs.
PrefetchSubscription and prefetchExtension on a deliveryAck in a transaction
are areas that you need to look into to resolve this. Great that you have a
simple junit test case.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration