activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not connect to broker URL: tcp remote connection failure
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 07:12:36 GMT
ok - some basic things to re-check - just in case:
1. so in the broker config only you have set tcp://0.0.0.0:port
2. your remote client is using tcp://hostname:port to connect to your
broker
3. you don't have a rouge broker on your remote client's machine that
its connected to
4. your remote client isn't using an embedded broker too ?