activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: Active MQ ajax and security
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:53:57 GMT

AjaxServlet can't be exposed to the web in general. It must be a part of the
application which is running the client js code to send/receive messages. If
you need a general-purpose web interface, try using REST. As for security
you can secure it using basic-auth or any other method used on the web.

Dejan Bosanac -

Open Source Integration -
ActiveMQ in Action -
Blog -