activemq-users mailing list archives

From "J. Matthew Pryor" <...@observant.com.au>
Subject Re: Massive accumulation of ConcurrentHashMap in heap
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:02:53 GMT
Thanks for the reply Rob,

I am not sure how we are accumulating these connections, could be
anything to do with having turned JMX on?

We sometime have clients with intermittent TCP/IP network connection?
Perhaps we have timeout issues or some other reason for retaining the
connections?

Can you suggest any mods or config changes we can perform to help
diagnosis?

We still have the dumped heap file, are there any other queries we can
perform that might shed more light?

Thanks again

Matthew