activemq-users mailing list archives

From ws07 <ws...@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Bottleneck problem when send non-persistent async message
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:56:43 GMT

Hi Gary,

Thank you for answering my question.
Currently, I try to use producer flow control and memory limit as your
suggestion.
I've already set producer window size because I use Async Sends and
non-persistent messages:

connectionFactory.setProducerWindowSize(1048576);

I have a question about producer flow control. It will only be activated
when the memory limit are reached? So, if the memory limit have not been
reach, I can continue flood the broker without any control. Do I understand
this correctly?

Thanks,

Pete.