activemq-users mailing list archives

From uprooter <>
Subject Pooled connection in Camel SE environment. consumer come and go.
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:31:16 GMT

I'm trying to figure out how to configure my Java SE process to use a pool
of connections to a broker.
I have many producers pushing messages to a single queue, and camel routes
in seperate java SE instance for processing them.
I've read the documentation about flow control and dispatching policy and I
couldn't really figure out what is the proper way to connect in order to
optimize the consumer.
I use jenecks amqpool for this mission this way:

ActiveMQConnectionFactory targetFactory = new
org.jencks.amqpool.PooledConnectionFactory pooledConnectionFactory = new

Except from being sure in my current implementation I  also see that my
consumers are constantly created and removed. I see many "Creating
consumer,, removing consumer" messages at the logs and I wonder if it's

Comments are welcome.
Many thanks