activemq-users mailing list archives

From oskareto <oskar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: BadImageFormatException with Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ‏
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:57:56 GMT

I don't know very well what's happend. The BadImageFormatException is thrown
when I execute  the application debugging from Visual Studio. If I execute
it from the .exe of the bin folder, it works perfectly. But there's another
problem: with the same code I said you (producer and subscriber in the same
form), the producer works perfectly (I can see in the ActiveMQ web panel
that the message is sent), but I don't receive anything. I tried with
durable and non-durable consumer, but it has no effect: I DON'T RECEIVE
ANYTHING!! Can you help me please?

Thanks a lot.