activemq-users mailing list archives

From JPfernandes <jpaulo.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Could not connect starting broker as localhost.
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:39:03 GMT

Im using activeMQ and starting my server broker like:
//----------------------------------------------------------------
BrokerService broker = new BrokerService();
broker.addConnector("tcp://localhost:61616");
broker.start();

why when i try to connect to my server using:
connectionFactory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(
"tcp://192.168.0.4:61616");

javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
tcp://192.168.0.4:61616. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connction
refused

and  if i start the server broker with IP instead of 'localhost' it works
well ?

Thanks, JP