activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian A <>
Subject Batch Acknowledgements
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:38:15 GMT

Hello All

If you are optimising the acknowledgements of messages, is there a way to
flush any pending acks before closing the connection?

then does

send any remaining acks that haven't yet been sent? In my testing it doesn't
which results in re-delivery of messages, and from reading the source to
those methods I can't see any reference to flushing the batch... but maybe
I'm missing something?

In Optimised acknowledge mode it would also be good to be able to set not
just 50% of the pre fetch size as the point that triggers a batch ack, but
also a timeout. ie when 50% or Y mins which ever is sooner, etc.