activemq-users mailing list archives

From dchazin <chaz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question about configuring activemq for sending large messages
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 05:23:08 GMT

I am having problems with the following configuration and I hope someone can
shed some light on my problem.
I have a persistent topic with one producer and one consumer. The producer
puts out 5 messages per hour. Each message is approximately 45MB in size and
is sent as a serialized java object.
I have turned off producer FlowControl and increased the producer memory
limit in the broker and also turned off timeouts in the broker. However I
consistently get ChannelClosed exceptions after a few messages are sent.
I have tried disabling timeouts on the producer and consumer and when I do
this the producer appears to deadlock (i.e. hang) after less than 10
messages.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.