activemq-users mailing list archives

From ws07 <>
Subject Bottleneck problem when send non-persistent async message
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 03:57:29 GMT

I have a problem when I submit a huge number of messages to
my consumer class. The queue of my consumer is alway full.
This results in the producer is blocked.

I use Activemq verion 5.1. Non-persistent deliverly is set at producer and I
receive message
asynchronously by using onMessage(Message message).
My consumer class only receive message and send message to other jms
client you can see my consumer source code in the file attached.

Because I'd like to get the best throughput, I try to set

connectionFactory like this:

	connectionFactory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(

Any ideas to solve this problem?