activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Florence.Tan" <florence....@csiro.au>
Subject Changing activemq-data dir
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 03:40:00 GMT

Hi,

I'd installed activemq 5.3 web console to Tomcat6 running on Linux.  I found
out that everytime I restart Tomcat6, all the queues in activemq will be
removed and found that activemq-data directory is created in
/tmp/tomcat6-tmp directory which will be removed everytime tomcat6 is
stopped.

Would like to find out how I can change the activemq-data directory to a
specified directory ?

FYI, this problem do not occured in Windows environment but only in Unix.

Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Florence