activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nerval <freichst...@gmail.com>
Subject Bridge between ActiveMQ and WebLogic 9.2
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:50:59 GMT

Hi,

I have followed the tutorial
http://activemq.apache.org/how-to-deploy-activemq-ra-versionrar-to-weblogic.html
to deploy the ActiveMQ adapter in WebLogic. The adapter seems to work and is
available as a "Resource Adapter" application.

But at this point, I really don't know what to do with it...
I need a bridge between ActiveMQ and WebLogic. Currently I use only Weblogic
JMS Module to send an received my JMS messages. But I need to replace the WL
JMS modules by activeMQ. I think I need to configure a bridge in WL Console
to forward every messages to or from activeMQ using the adapter but I don't
know how to configure it.

Anyone knows how to do it?