activemq-users mailing list archives

From Lyan Chen <lyanchen9...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to change the JDBC store mode to Kaha store mode ?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:06:24 GMT

Hi

I have a small project about activeMQ.

previously , I was used jdbcPersistenceAdapter for store message. But later,
it being more slower when starting and running. I checked my oracle
database, There was about 10,000 rows data in the activemq_msgs table. That
was not largely ,isn't it ?

now,I want to change the PersistenceAdapter's configration, from
jdbcPersistenceAdapter to kahaPersistenceAdapter. But there's  only one
question is how to keep the message datas which are stored in the oracle
database? Is there a configration could change these datas to Kaha files ?

wish your answers
Thanks!