activemq-users mailing list archives

From harrygoo <guh...@gmail.com>
Subject consumer not consuming messages
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 08:16:05 GMT

hi, I am using activemq-4.0, sometimes my consumer cant receive any message
from the producer. In the JConsole, I can see the connection is connected,
the QueueSize is bigger than 0, and DequeueCount is bigger than EnqueueCount
(this make me feel confused) . Then I close the connection of the consumer
and restart a new one, the consumer can receive the previous message
sucessfully. But after a period of time, the consumer cant receive the
message again.

Thanks for any ideas on what my problem is.

harry