activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Broker Hangs with Durable subscriptions
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 12:14:14 GMT

Wrt AMQ 5.3. By default, persistent messages that expire are automatically
moved from their destination to the DLQ. However, non-persistent messages
that expire are automatically removed/deleted from their destination.

By default, the message broker sweeps destinations of expired messages every
30 seconds. You can change this default via the 'expireMessagesPeriod'
property.

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com