activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marc Ende <mli...@e-beyond.de>
Subject Client Certificate not sent in activemq 5.3.0
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 11:19:05 GMT
Hi,

I've tried to set up a bridge between two brokers.
It works when having no encryption (ssl) and with encryption.
But when I have encryption with certificate-based authentication
it doesn't.

I always receive an bad_certificate alert from the server.

Within the handshake everything works fine until the server sends
the Certificate Request. But there is no point where it finds the certificate
in the specified keystore. That means there is no "matching alias: XXXX".

Even the send bytes doesn't look like that there is send a certificate
because it's too small.

It looks like the issue AMQ-1381 or AMQ-1330 but
these should be fixed since 5.1.0. (I'm using 5.3.0).

Does anybody has such configuration running or does anyone has an idea?

Thanks for your help (and a happy new year).

Marc