activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BadImageFormatException with Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ‏
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:51:56 GMT
On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 08:38 -0800, oskareto wrote:
> Nothing. I've changed the selector to null, and when I send the message, i'm
> sure that the subscriptor is already registreres. I don't know what's
> happends! OnMessage event is never thrown...

Not sure what could be going wrong without running the code, will try to
get to that later today.  One thing I did notice is that you should be
creating destinations using the session object and not like this

this.topic = new ActiveMQTopic(topicName);

instead do this:

this.topic = session.GetTopic(topicName);

This will ensure that the NMS provider can properly initialize the
Destination object.

Regards
Tim.

> Timothy Bish wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 08:17 -0800, oskareto wrote:
> >> I have upload my code files.
> >>
> >> I have to connect to a topic that is already working, this is the reason
> >> for
> >> trying with the topics and not with a queue.
> >>
> >> Thanks!!
> >
> > You might want to set the selector to null for now in order to ensure
> > you are getting messages.  Also note that for a durable subscriber you
> > must have had a subscription registered previously in order to get any
> > messages published on the topic while your subscriber was down.
> >
> > Regards
> > Tim.

> >> http://remark.wordpress.com/articles/publish-subscribe-with-activemq-and-nms/

> >> is