activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BadImageFormatException with Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ‏
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:20:35 GMT
On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 02:57 -0800, oskareto wrote:
> I don't know very well what's happend. The BadImageFormatException is thrown
> when I execute  the application debugging from Visual Studio. If I execute
> it from the .exe of the bin folder, it works perfectly. But there's another
> problem: with the same code I said you (producer and subscriber in the same
> form), the producer works perfectly (I can see in the ActiveMQ web panel
> that the message is sent), but I don't receive anything. I tried with
> durable and non-durable consumer, but it has no effect: I DON'T RECEIVE
> ANYTHING!! Can you help me please?

I'd recommend checking you consumer's connection object to ensure you
called start on it, that's the most common cause of not receiving any
messages from a consumer.

The BadImageFormatException is likely the result of having the wrong
versions of the Apache.NMS and Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ dlls in you path.

regards
Tim.

--
Tim Bish