activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tammer Salem <tammer.sa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Using NMS with .NET Compact Framework
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 02:47:03 GMT
Hello All,
I'm trying to create a .NET CF 2.0 application that can listen to messages
from activemq and update a UI based on the message.
I've been trying to get the IMessageConsumer interface working but for some
reason VS2008 doesn't recognize this as a valid interface from
the Apache.NMS.dll
Has anyone encountered this before?

Is this the accepted way of doing this? I'm not too bothered by the form of
communication, just the fact that I can create a listener on a separate
thread that can receive activemq messages.

The documentation is very light, and I read a Nabble response saying that
.netcf is no longer supported? Can someone shed some light on this, and if
possible point me to some examples or documentation?

regards,
Tammer Salem